a few words about us
At Skytree, we're goal-focused and results-oriented. We work with you – from start to finish – to help you define your goals, attract attention, and build relationships with your target markets.
Always with your bottom line in mind.
With over 30 years combined experience, our team has provided services to a wide range of industries, combining effective copywriting skills with marketing know-how. Most importantly, we combine persuasive writing with SEO technical skills, producing smooth, compelling copy that ranks highly in the search engines, helping to turn traffic into sales.
We're totally invested in you and your project and we care about your success.
ASSISTING A WIDE RANGE OF CLIENTELE: No matter what your business is, or how large your budget, we can help.
We provide copywriting services to all types of business - from manufacturing and high tech to service providers and non-profits. Businesses we've worked with include:
- Hospitals, Clinics, and Medical Practices
- Alternate Health and Wellness
- Colleges and Universities
- Professional Associations
- Charitable Foundations
- Research and Technology
- Travel and Transportation
- Manufacturing and Distribution
Whatever your budget, we can work within it. Size doesn't matter. We'll create marketing materials that are not only top quality, but maximize the impact of your marketing dollars.
- Local shops and small businesses
- Individual entrepreneurs
- Mid-sized companies
- Established corporations
- Fortune 500 companies
And don't worry if your English-translated materials need to be reworked to fit an English-speaking market. We can adapt whatever you give us into clear, concise, and compelling copy.
Leanna's writing is exceptional; some of the greatest accolades we've received have been related to the written communications she's provided us with. Her business acumen is spot-on, helping us enhance our company image and reputation in the alternative healthcare field."
Leanna's writing is so good I was able to incorporate it into the business plan I was writing with little or no change. Her descriptions of the company's product, its market, and its sales strategy were clearly written and combined to make a compelling case for investing in the company.
2. Leanna, you do great work! The radio show you developed for us was timely and extremely effective, improving our market image and promoting increased sales. Your ability to write, produce, and host the weekly hour-long show with such finesse and clarity certainly sets a very high standard for the industry.